Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Altered Art - Mobile Holder

Hey Friends,
I know its been so long that I blogged. My two little daughters are keeping me so busy that even if i make something,I dont get time to craft.
This mobile holder was done on an order this week.
I first applied Primer, then decoupaged with a pattern paper, Distressed the sides. I wanted it to have a girly look. So, decorated with some flowers and butteflies and am done...

Here it is



I actually loved the outcome. Hope you liked it too. Would love to hear your comments,
HUgs
CAtherine

Entering this into the following challenges

1. alteredeclectics - Altered Art  (Ends Jun 30)
2. getcreativechallenges - Challenge #16 - Must Include Butterflies (Ends 15 jun)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever idea...and so pretty too.
    Love the scroll...
    A fab project for our challenge over at Altered Eclectics..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and very useful too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful project with us at Altered Eclectics.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete