Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 21 June 2017

A quick bookmark with Digital stamp....

Hi

If you are close to me, you will also be having an idea of my crazy love for owls... Be it in real, stamps, clothes or tatoos....

Here is a digital stamp of an owl and a pile of books colored with markers and pencils... and the quote is printed..


Hope you all like it... I loved this and my little one grabbed it from me. 

Hugs
Catherine 


Linking this to 

Jaydee's Clean and Simple challenge - Feathered Friends

craftingbydesigns challenge - Animals



2 comments:

  1. Owls are always so cute Catherine and just make you smile and this one is a real sweetie sitting on the books.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

    ReplyDelete